What do we do?
- We help researchers not associated with Polish universities to take part in interesting research projects
- We build interdisciplinary research teams and apply for funding from Polish and EU funds
- We promote the use of innovative educational methods with a special focus on e-learning,
- We develop IT skills in a society including teaching programming among kids and adults
- We fight inequality in access to information, especially among people with disabilities.
Why do we do it?
We want to help a growing number of researchers with PhD who have not found their place at universities to develop their interests and offer them unique opportunities, which a Higher Educational system does not provide. We also want to help society by focusing on research and education in the area of ICT law and its impact upon vital areas of common concern, such as education, health, privacy and security etc.
Last but not least, we believe that Poland and European Union shall change into a true Information Society. And therefore, we teach both kids and adults how to use the Internet safely, how to create a more inclusive society and last but not least – how to code your own computer programs.